Justicia y Verdad guarantees compliance with the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, reflected in the Law on the Protection of Privacy in Communications of December 16th, 1991. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
- Holder: Justicia y Verdad
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.justiciayverdad.org
In processing your personal data, Justicia y Verdad will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the holder will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which it will inform you beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Data Controller will request from you only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requesting it.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller will inform you of the corresponding retention period depending on the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller will periodically review the lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
Justicia y Verdad informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Oppose the processing.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Data Controller and request information about the data it has stored and how it was obtained, request rectification of the data, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your C.I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the National Telecommunications Commission, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.